The main objective of Italcementi Group is to continuously improve the quality of its products and services in order to meet customer satisfaction. This objective can be reached through the Quality Policy and Objectives which call for actions guided by our Environment and Safety Policies. Initiatives should promote a lasting Sustainable Development and involve all the staff.
Italcementi Group has been implementing a Quality management system to assure that:
- supplied products meet our customers' expectations and our standard specification requirements;
- quality consistency of our products is maintained over time;
- product delivery meets the schedule agreed with our customers;
- our commercial and technical assistance staff propose solutions to customer’s problems ;
- in-house training leads to the excellence of our staff;
- the continuous improvement in our technical performance satisfies our shareholders and customers' expectations.
At Italcementi Group, the entire cement manufacturing process is continuously monitored and controlled by skilled technicians. Automatic control and the use of computer techniques enable consistent interpretation of results and definition of preventive actions to maintain the quality consistency of the products. Therefore, our staff is able to promptly identify any possible danger and take necessary preventive action before the problem can affect the product delivered.
In accordance with ISO 9001:2008 “Quality Management Systems”, Italcementi Group wants to reinforce the Quality concept with a wider monitoring to include all corporate processes in order to fulfill client’s requirements and needs.
All Italcementi Group's companies operate in conformity with ISO 9001:2008 or other quality standards as defined by the relevant public authorities.
External certification is not limited to our production systems: it also covers delivered products bearing the quality mark granted by the certification bodies recognized by the European Community.